I saw the ad for FREE BIKE SERVICE. Want to know more
We are happy you observed the ad!
- GarageWorks is offering its Standard Service package for Free!
- The Standard Service package is a part of Periodic Maintenance service that
includes a 21-point checklist followed by our technicians. Click here to see
the 21 point checklist.
- Under the Standard Service package charges for all spares, consumables and
any additional repairs are to be paid at MRP / actual's.
- To avail the Free service, opt for Periodic Service, select the Standard
Service package and apply the coupon FREE at checkout.
- A doorstep visit fee of ₹100 is to be paid which gets adjusted against your
final invoice for spares & consumables. We charge this booking fee to ensure
that the service appointment is not canceled after our technician reaches
the customer's location. Click Here to know
more about the booking fees.
How do I get to speak with someone?
We do not have an inbound call centre. If you wish to speak with one of our
representatives, you can message us on WhatsApp (8655077252) or you can fill-up
the contact us form
What are the charges for services?
The charges for servicing depend on your city, make & model of the vehicle.
However, below is a brief indication:
- Standard Service: The Standard Service package is offered ‘FREE’ across all
cities and make / models. All consumables / spares & repairs performed are
charged additional at actual's.
- Comprehensive Service: Charges start at ₹750
- Premium Service: Charges start at ₹850
My vehicle has not been used for months. How will you fix this at the
Thank you for reviving your first love! If your vehicle has not been used for
months, 97% chance that it cannot be fixed at doorstep. We treat this as Major
Repair and tow the vehicle to our repair hub. But here is how it works,
- We first request you to book a General inspection visit
- Our technician during the visit tries and attempts to start the vehicle
through some basic fixes. If the vehicle is brought to working condition,
then a detailed inspection is done for which the quotation to revive your
vehicle will be emailed to you within 24 hours (after it has been reviewed
by our central service team)
- If the vehicle cannot be brought to a working condition, then the vehicle is
towed to our hub where the vehicle is opened up completely for assessment.
The quotation is shared with you within 48 hours from the time of picking up
My vehicle needs additional repairs. How will you service?
We do understand that every vehicle at the time of service has some nagging
issues because of which one thinks of getting it serviced 😉
- When you are booking a service, you will be asked for Specific Complaints
whereby you are requested to type and search for specific problems you are
experiencing with your vehicle.
- If in case, your problem is not listed, type in all your concerns in the
Comments box. Our team will come prepared with the right set of tools &
spares. As per our track record, in 86% cases we have been able to fix this
problem in the first visit itself. If not, then a follow-up visit is
What if the mechanic doesn't come after I have paid the advance?
- We have a dedicated Operations unit that keeps a track on all cases and
- If the mechanic doesn’t come, then our team would contact you to explain the
circumstances and request for another date & time slot
- You can choose to either reschedule the appointment or else request to
cancel and refund the advance paid.
- If in case you do not receive a call from our team, please do write to us at
I have made the payment, but I have not received booking confirmation
We are sorry for the inconvenience, this at times happens due to some technical
glitches in our connection with the payment gateway. In such case, please send
an email to email@example.com along
with your phone number and the email id used at time of making the payment. Your
issue shall be resolved within 48 working hours.
I am not happy with the service; how do I register a complaint?
We regret the unhappy experience that you have had and we are fully committed to
resolving your queries. To register a complaint, you can either fill the
feedback form (sent to you immediately at the end of service and 7 days post the
service); or you can register the complaint through your profile link (Click Here); or else you can send an email to
I have taken a booking, but have no updates after that.
All our status updates related to your booking are either visible on the
GarageWorks mobile app and also sent to you via WhatsApp. Hence, you are
requested to ensure that the primary mobile number provided is the one with
WhatsApp enabled. If in case you have missed booking a service with a WhatsApp
number, you can visit your profile on the website to
review the booking status. The following steps take place once you have
booked a service.
Alternatively, you can send us a message on WhatsApp and our team will share
How to reschedule or cancel my booking?
- You can reschedule or cancel your booking through the GarageWorks app or
through the website by visiting your profile. Click here to visit your profile
- Rescheduling & Cancellation is subject to GarageWorks terms & conditions.
Will I get my money refunded if I cancel my booking?
Refund against cancellation of the booking is subject to GarageWorks'
terms and conditions.
Your Doorstep Visit Fee shall be refundable in the following scenarios only:
- If you choose to cancel before the mechanic has started
moving towards your location.
- If you choose to cancel because the mechanic didn't turn-up
- If you choose to cancel because the mechanic will get delayed in reaching
your location. Delayed would be defined as reaching after the time slot
Any advance paid for spares shall be refundable in the following scenarios only:
If you choose to cancel the appointment because the mechanic carried sub-standard
brand of spares.
- If you choose to cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance